To develop learning, governance and empowerment systems which are world-class and value-based and which are responsive to the individual and social developmental needs of the people by bridging the Digital Divide.
To offer life-long learning, governance and empowerment services through appropriate partnerships
- to a very large population with various diversities : Bigger
- with high quality of relevance and applicability in life and work : Better
- at an affordable cost : Cheaper
- within a shortest possible time : Faster
- with a wide accessibility from metros to villages : Wider
- in a mass-personalized manner : Deeper personal experience
as it is critical for survival, development and empowerment of individuals, communities and nations.